You should first create a presentation using PowerPoint (Ppt).
Then either use Ppt voice over, or Kaltura with screen capture, or something similar like Camptasia. It is optional to use your webcam to show yourself during the presentation. Your voice needs to be clear, and articulate as if you were actually presenting the information to a group.
For this assignment:
- Collect appropriate and accurate data to generate evidence for nursing practice based on your chosen quality improvement model.
- Provide clear and explicit evidence for claims.
- Identify the goals, elements, and overall scope of a plan most likely to garner support for implementation.
- Interpret outcome measurements data.
- Examine the value and utility of particular evaluation tools in assessing the impact of quality and process improvement.
- Identify the factors having potential effects on outcomes.
- Analyze the critical elements needed for the selection, use, and evaluation of your health care quality improvement model within the organization. Quality Improvement (QI) is about finding a solution to a problem involving a team approach to systematically find a solution that works by using QI tools such as DMAIC, Lean (PDCA) or Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA), and may incorporate some form of rapid cycle changes (RCC). Each portion of the PDSA should have specifics to your topic and your organization, instead of general information about how to do a PDSA.
- Explain how or why your particular evidence supports a claim for the need for improvement. There should be data evidence that a problem exists (number or errors or prevalence rate)
- Determine resource requirements (costs, people) to implement an action plan.
- Apply the principles of effective change implementation and management to strategy development.
- Include a change process theory (I.e.: Lewins, Lippitts, Diffusion of Innovation), and how the change should be managed. Make this specific to your organization in terms of the individuals (by title) who could be involved.
Lead the evaluation and resolution of ethical and legal issues in patient care technology.
o Establish a clear cause-and-effect relationships among organizational functions, processes, and behaviors affecting the quality care and patient care delivered in the organization.
o Determine how the organizations nurse leaders can guide and support interprofessional care teams to change or resolve technology issues.
o Explain the importance of evaluating safety and quality initiatives and innovations.
Disseminate evidence-based findings to improve health outcomes.
o Identify the characteristics of effective presentations.
o Determine the needs and concerns of the intended audience.
Apply the principles of effective change implementation and management to strategy development.
o Follow current APA style for in-text citations, quotes, and references.
o Determine the proper application of APA formatting requirements and scholarly writing standards.
Apply the principles of effective composition.
o Write slides and speaker notes clearly and logically with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
o Determine the proper application of the rules of grammar and mechanics.
Assess the relevance and credibility of information sources.
o Be sure to use citations on slides that correlate with the reference list. Otherwise, it cannot be determined by audience which portion is from which source.
PowerPoint Presentation Information
Black font on a light background slide design is best. However, I have seen some excellent white words on a black background. Please just try to create a design that is easily read from a distance. It is best to have font that is no smaller than size 20 with about 7 bullet points on each slide. It is helpful to bold the letters on slides. Use appropriate clip art on about half of the slides. Avoid wordy slides. This tends to make the audience read along instead of paying attention to you. Use at least the following content slides:
- Title slide. Use similar format as any title page.
- Description of the organization change.
- Description of the chosen quality improvement model (DMAIC, PDSA)
- Description of internal and external stakeholders.
- Benefits of the quality improvement change with change theory.
- Risks for not implementing the quality improvement change.
- Role for nursing leadership.
- References formatted according to current APA guidelines.
Prepare an audiovisual presentation from the PowerPoint with voice over, and your speaker notes.
Doing the PowerPoint with voice over is the same as doing a video presentation. Practice the presentation a few times first. Articulate the presentation as if you were presenting to your stakeholders in the organization in person.
Include your speaker notes for each slide in the notes pages portion of the PowerPoint, or attach a Microsoft Word document with what you plan to say for each slide. Please write your speaker notes exactly in the words you plan to say including introducing yourself. This presentation should be about 10 minutes in length. Refer to the grade sheet (scoring guide) for what you will be graded on, as well as the percent allocated to each area.
I have also posted a PowerPoint presentation slide deck with tips on creating an impressive presentation.
If you need to have me remove your Ppt or audio video submission because it did not go through or you wanted to add something, please let me know by course mail as soon as you can. Remember that if the presentation lacks the audio component, points will be lost.
Note: If you require the use of assistive technology or alternative communication methods to participate in this activity, please contact Disability Services to
Click PLACE ORDER fill the form and you will receive a similar paper like this one and many others WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH and delivered before your set deadline
Source: New Favi Essay Writing feed